Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

At the Barn

Our new collection, Heartland Farm, has this fabulous 'bandana' themed paper! Isn't it wonderful?

Suzanna Lee

At the Barn with Heartland Farm

Hey there Imaginisce fans! Have you had a chance to check out the latest and greatest collection, Heartland Farm, released by Imaginisce yet?! I remember when we were first told about it thinking, ugh, another cutesy farm collection, my kids are out growing petting zoos, what am I going to do with this... You SO don't need young children for this collection. It's more than just farm! Heartland Farm as a down home, country feel to it with embellishments that are sure to please everyone. Gardeners, farmstand frequenters, canners! It's an amazing collection!



There were originally too many competing colors in the full 4x6 picture so I used PhotoShop to convert it to black and white thus enabling me to have a cohesive look on the page with the grey, red and green. Fortunately, Brady's halter (halter? I'm still learning all these new terms!) is red and worked nicely with the colors of the page.



I used the "Happy" banner as my title as that is what this is about. Happy girl on horse, in her happy place. I used the Thickers beside the pictures, using the first letter of my daughters name and the first letter of the horses' name.



The journaling spot, die cut barn and layered trees and the flowers from the Thicker collection helped create a nice scene reflecting the surrounding scenery to the ring Mia was riding in.



So what are your thoughts of this new collection?! It definitely gets a two thumbs up from me!


Supplies: 
Imaginisce (Homestead Farm: patterned papers, die cuts, enamel dots)
American Crafts (Thickers)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails