Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

"Heartland Farm" card set

How adorable are these cards?? We love the fun shapes & designs.
The Heartland Farm collection is so versatile!


Stephanie Dang


Howdy ya'll!! It's Stephanie from paperANDi, here to share you a few inspiration for Imaginisce's latest release, "Heartland Farm."



I cut out the base for my card on solid paper with my electronic cutting machine. I hand cut and trimmed a few of my favorite patterned papers from The Heartland Farm collection. I added a bit of glittered sparkles on the solid part of my card by using clear glossy accents and my favorite stash of clear glitter. 




I finished up my card with die cuts from The Heartland Farm collection. And, I added some ribbons/bows and adhered it to my card by using Imaginisce's cordless glue gun. I hope you've gotten a bit of inspiration and please make sure to check out Imaginisce's latest release, "Heartland Farm." 


Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Heartland Farm Collection (patterned papers and die cuts); i-Rock tool with hot rocks; i-Bond cordless hot glue gun. American Crafts: pop dots adhesive, ribbon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails